Technology brings forward development of humankind.
Technology makes education intelligent, equal and accessible.
Technology brings faster and more secure communication interaction.
Technology enables easy and green transportation, space travel no longer a dream.
Technology has lighted up our imagination about the future and made countless great achievements. These are miracles delivered by managers of projects, programs and portfolios. They master the professional knowledge and skills with an open mind for innovation. Along with strategies and agility, it is project manager that make technology possible.
Representing the top level of project management conference in the Asian-pacific region, the 10th Project Management Congress will take place in this fall on October 26th and 27th in Shanghai International Conference Center. The theme of this year is “Technology Made Possible by a Project Manager”, aiming to share knowledge and experience about project management by analyzing the latest global trend, exquisite insights and best practices to demonstrate the great influence of project management within organizations, society and even the whole world; and to explore that how project, program and portfolio managers in this disruptive age will guide us to a future full of great possibilities.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of PMI (Project Management Institute) and the 20th anniversary of PMP (Project Management Professional) certification into mainland China. PMI and TED partner to curate a Session of TED Talks spreading the word of project management, empowering project managers to make great ideas a reality and build a better world. Join us in the conference to share valuable ideas, to promote project management development and most of all, to celebrate this grand event together with us!
Learn new skills. Reinforce core skills. Earn 16 PDUs to help maintain your PMI certification.
Meet your peers. Ask questions, seek advice. We create brilliant together.
Global and Chinese vision. New ideas and inspiration to reveal the trend of power.
Experts, corporate executives, project management professionals and influencers in your industry or field will share knowledge and experience.
Use best practices as benchmarking to advance enterprise's project management maturity and to advance your career development.
Stimulate the development of best practices. Promote excellent enterprises and projects with successful experiences.
Main Lobby, 1F
Grand Ballroom 1, 7F
Sunil Prashara, President & Chief Executive Officer of PMI
Raed S. Haddad, Managing Director (APAC) of Strategy Execution
Yangtze River Hall, 5F
2727 Binjiang Avenue, Pudong New District
The Shanghai International Convention Center stands in Lujiazui Finacial center, adjacent to The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower, across the river from bund international buidings. 11 minutes walk to Lujiazui MTR station line. 19 km from Hongqiao International Airport, about 48 minutes by taxi; 42 km from Pudong International Airport , about 53 minutes by taxi;
205 Wusong Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai
33 Henan Nan Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
33 Fujian Nan Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
33 Fu Cheng Road, Pudong, Shanghai
No.1288, Lujiazui Ring Road, Dudong New Distract, Shanghai
Benefits to be a speaker
• A great opportunity to share knowledge and practical experience on project management, to network with project management subject matter experts and executives from leading enterprises and various industries.
• Free ticket for the two-day event; access to VIP cocktail party; certificate of appreciation for speakers; congress souvenir; extensive presence in the event publicity at PMI China website, WeChat official account and event guide, etc.
• All the qualified candidates will be included into PMI China speaker database and have the opportunity to be recommended as a speaker for sorts of events held or organized by PMI, PMI China, and cooperative partners of PMI China.
Tel: 010-84299191 ext.107
Forge a Better Brand with PMI China
Benefits to be a sponsor
• Extensive presence in multi-channels like exhibition and publicity of the event to maximize your brand exposure.
• Opportunity to contract directly with potential clients of your organization and get an accurate understanding on their demands and give positive feedback.
• Opportunity to get media exposure.
• Additional discount on registration for your staff.