The unexpected outbreak of COVID-19 has given a hard hit to the world, accelerated the evolution of change and increased risks and challenges. Besides, the pandemic also has stimulated the growth of new infrastructure, the cloud economy, and the digital economy – industries that can survive and thrive are those who actively embrace change. As the key to get-work-done and problem-solving, project is being recognized in its value and importance as a way of working.
In the Project Economy®, the importance of project management practitioners is also increasingly recognized by organizations because they are the ones turning ideas into reality, in a world that is becoming increasingly projectified to deliver financial and societal value. Meanwhile, organizations reconsider the best way of working to drive business results, especially under the ongoing rampant COVID-19 which has dramatically increased the urgency for individuals and organizations to adapt and evolve. As we move into the new normal, the leaders of tomorrow will be those with the capability and openness for agility and tolerance for uncertainty.
In this circumstance, the Project Management Congress 2020 in China carries on the theme of Creating a Bright Future with The Project Economy®. And for the first time, we will hold the Congress in Shenzhen, which is a successful landmark of China’s reform and opening-up. We invite you in excitement: join us, grasp the involving trends of individuals and organizations, get ready for changes, and create a brighter future together! See you in Shenzhen!
Learn new skills. Reinforce core skills. Earn 13 PDUs to help maintain your PMI certification.
Meet your peers. Ask questions, seek advice. We create brilliant together.
Global and Chinese vision. New ideas and inspiration to reveal the trend of power.
Experts, corporate executives, project management professionals and influencers in your industry or field will share knowledge and experience.
Use best practices as benchmarking to advance enterprise's project management maturity and to advance your career development.
Stimulate the development of best practices. Promote excellent enterprises and projects with successful experiences.
Pre-Function Area, 2F
Grand Ballroom 1&2, 2F
Bob Chen, Managing Director of PMI (China)
Wan Jinfa, Deputy Director of China International Talent Exchange Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China
Qiang Maoshan, Professor, School of Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University
Representatives of Award-Winning Enterprises
Sunil Prashara, President & CEO of PMI
Pre-Function Area, 2F
Stephen Xu, Director, Strategic Management Department, Infrastructure Business Unit, Alibaba Group
Jiang Xiaojun, Senior Vice President, State Grid International Development Co. Ltd
Jason Harvey, China Technology Lead, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
Wu Bing, Head of Project Management Center of Excellence (PMCoE), Huawei
President & CEO of PMI
Managing Director of PMI (China)
Deputy Director of China International Talent Exchange Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China
Professor, School of Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University
Director, Strategic Management Department, Infrastructure Business Unit, Alibaba Group
Senior Vice President, State Grid International Development Co. Ltd
China Technology Lead, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
Head of Project Management Center of Excellence (PMCoE), Huawei
As the annual grand event of the project management community in the Asia-pacific, we invited thousands of excellent executives and project management experts from various industries in China to the event, to share their insights on the most concerned topics, aiming to build a platform for participants to learn the best practices, grasp the global trends, and accelerate the sustainable development of project management in China.
PMI strictly implements the decisions and deployment of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on coVID-19 prevention and control, earnestly abides by the relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control in various localities. We will try our best to ensure the safety and health of participants throughout the conference, and ensure the conference will be carried out safely in the normal epidemic prevention and control period. Therefore, we hope to get participants’ understanding and cooperation with the following matters:
1. To avoid crowding, no accommodation and meals will be provided during the conference.
2. When entering the hotel where our conference venue is, please register at the entrance of the hotel and show the Green Travel Health Code (self-declaration can be made on "Shen i You"). Please show the registration QR code or digital code to volunteers when you sign in for the conference.
3. During the conference, please wear mask and turn your mobile phone to silent.
Besides attending the whole conference, we will also provide the conference materials and souvenir to each participant. Tea breaks will be provided (one time for Nov 28, two times for Nov 29) to encourage the exchange among the attendees.
1. We can issue the general VAT invoice and the special VAT invoice for participants. By default, the general VAT invoice is electronic version. The invoice information can not be modified and changed after payment is completed. It is strongly recommended that all participants fill in invoice information by confirming with the financial department first.
2. Shanghai Huizhan Information Technology Co., Ltd. has been entrusted to handle the online registration, payment collection and invoicing services of the conference. We also authorize and approve the issuance of invoices for paying participants, and we can provide a stamped invoice statement to assist you in reimbursement if needed.
3. After you complete the online application, the paper invoice will be issued and sent to you by Shanghai Huizhan Information Technology Co., Ltd through express delivery. The electronic version of the general VAT invoice will be sent via SMS and email within 1-2 working days after your registration and payment. Please fill in the right information when you register online and check the relevant SMS and email notification to receive the e-invoice. The special VAT invoice will be mailed by express within 15 days after your registration and payment, and will be notified by SMS.
4. Once the invoice information is provided, it can not be modified, please fill it carefully. If participants apply to re-invoicing due to own reasons, the relevant expenses will at their own expense.
Live stream will be available for the plenary session on Nov 28th and talent development breakout session on Nov 29th. The live stream link will be sent to those who have successfully registered and invited. If you receive our link, please click the live broadcast entrance to make registration. If on-site participants want to watch the live stream, they also need to land the live stream web page and register for the conference in advance.
Note：On-demand and replay of will not be available.
13 PDU can be claimed for this conference, which shall be reported by participants themselves. PMI will send guidance emails to participants after the conference. Please fill in PMI ID, email address and other information carefully when you sign up.
1. There will be no cloakroom available due to the limitation of the hotel. Participants are suggested to downsize their personal belongings to attend the conference.
2. The parking lot of the hotel is located on the underground second and third floor of the hotel, with a total of 200 parking spaces. The parking fee is 15 yuan/hour with a cap fee of 100 yuan/day. Due to the limited parking spaces, public transportation is recommended.
Shenzhen Luohu Port to Shenzhen Futian Shangri-La Hotel:
From Luohu Subway station, take Metro Line 1 (Luohu Subway station - Window of the World subway station) and arrive at the Shopping Park, totally about 7.89 km
Shekou Wharf (Route 70 B ascending) to Futian Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen:
From Shekou Wharf, take K113 road (Shekou Wharf - Changling Village Wushigu terminus) down to Fuhua 3rd Road.totally about 20.13 km
Shenzhen Baoan Airport to Shenzhen Futian Shangri-La Hotel:
From The lower tenth Wai, take 301 down (Guangming Terminus - Silver Lake bus terminus), arrive at the Investment building, totally about 27.93 km
In the whole process of the conference, PMI professional volunteers will assist attendees to better participate in the conference in sign-in, guidance, venue arrangement, sub-forum and other aspects. If you have any questions on the site, you can always find a volunteer at your side for consultation.
For questions related to this conference, please contact customer service at 86-10-84299191-116 (Monday through Friday, 9:00-12:00, 13:30-17:30).
4088 Yi Tian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen China
Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen, conveniently located in the Futian Central Business District and just a stone's-throw away from landmarks such as Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre, Ping a Finance Centre, Shenzhen Stock Exchange and COCO Park. 5-minute walking distance from Futian Station and 14 minutes away from Hong Kong West Kowloon Station by high-speed railway. Direct connections to main attractions in the city via 5 metro lines.
Address: No.28 Fuhua 1st Road Futian District Shenzhen China
Address: 26F, Huanggang Business Center, No.2028 Jintian Road
Address: 2009 Caitian Road, Futian District Shenzhen,Guangdong,China